<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/16838524?origin\x3dhttp://heexheexheex.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
• my-littlespace @bs.com
All good things will come to an end
Thursday, January 12, 2006'♥

I am late for sch again... Kind of tiring as there is a real big traffic jam..Today is sci Module & I am quite of bored during e lesson. After school went to orchard wif James, Jay, San, Lei & Mi.. Actualli they wan to follow me to where I am going but I thought James was jus joking so they get down e bus stop first and left wif hui san n mi on e bus . Both of us watched over them, they turned over and looked angry why we aint following them. I did not tell them that I am gonna join them for Lunch in e first place but James expression is always serious tat made mi abit scare to tell him . San & mi dropped off infront of lucky to mit Vernon at Orchard Control statioon. I am kind of late, sorry Vernon to let u waiting.... Actualli is nt my fault for being late, nid to wait for that joker James den made mi so rush....We went to find present for Azman (DM last day at PMP).... We hav decided to buy a pen for him with his name curve on it. Looks presentable... Then we left for PMP, Gad came t o mit John... Vernon went to work so 4 of us chill at DeliFrance... It was quite peaceful.... Sorry San if made U feel odd.. But i think u dont tink so ritx... pmp all r "FUN" pp.... Went off at abt 8 plus plus going 9..... 13 Missed call all by my powerful mum...phew.....I felt aslp on e bus & so I nv hear..... Reached Boon Lay & I called back... She scolded and nagged me.... Times where I ans back n times where I jus keep quiet.... Reached hm at 10pm my bro scolded mi becox of he is worrying for mi... He told mi tat slping on bus is vvvvvvvv danerous... E person besides mi might do anything unexpected... Actualli I tink abt it, is petty true... My mum haS no comments.,.... So she jus keep quite after my few words.... 10pm is ain't late n I m nt a young ger anymore, I think she is think too much..... Sometimes she jus like to bend anger on small matters.... Now I am feeling abit tired... yawn yawn.... Sometimes think about it, I felt tired of my life and everything..... Something is going round my mind but but.... i jus dunnoe..., Tired to tink ar..... k la

ya nw I realise why I like to spend more time at night rather den to slp early... Becox nitx time is more peaceful w/o my mum nagging..... Simply nthing jus e ti ti sound of my labby keyboard.... Nobody will nag at mi... I jus enjoy enjoy n enjoy.... So I luV nitx hrssss....

blogged @ 11:42:00 PM



THE BLOGGER ♥

Magdalene Bey
Sweet 19
Outgoing & Fun