<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/16838524?origin\x3dhttp://heexheexheex.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
• my-littlespace @bs.com
All good things will come to an end
Monday, February 13, 2006'♥

Fri, o's level result is out.. Hahax passed my english n i m real glad. Although sum people might think ya its jus barely a pass.. But to mi is nt simple... My life through my sec sch has been getting C6 or C5 e max... Cant image ritx... thus in getting a c6 tis time mk mi feels gd....

Recently lots of decision I haV to make....
1) Shd I change sch/Course?
2) Shd I continue alumni?
3) Shd I go on wed for he asks mi out?
4) Shd I ....

Guess tml gonna skip lesson n go to sum schools to ask for advice. Frankly speaking I am old enuff to mk decision. I shd b more firm wif watever decisions I made.

I haV decided to change both in sch & courses.... I noe friend will b asking mi y I wan to leave? Don't I miss Rp? friends? But.... think back.... I am someone who will like my life to b occupy n b a successful person.. But in Rp last yr, I had been spending lotx of time studying for my eng. Thus I didn't really concentrate much on my cca, CE-pts, studies.. I wan my poly life to be real great n fun...Since last yr I had a mind-set of changing n thus nt caring much abt wat is going on in Rp, nt joining any activities at all which Rp had organised... Petty bad ritx... Besides I dun realli like my course nw... Business computing*** IT, I simply HATE it..... heard tat, next yr gonna b lotx of emphasis on JAVa all n I am simply nt interested at all... I guess in transfering to sumwhere where my interest will b... May made me a happier person.... I noe I might nt get it, but it is just trying out... Another problem came, which is where shd I go?? wat course I wan to tk??
Headache...
But overall I gonna miss RP, friends, PBL [lolx]

As for alumni, I guess I will quit... I got my own reasons y I want to quit... I noe, if I realli quit...It means I will totally lost connection from my music life.. But I am nt happy when I am in e Band.. Tats wat I feel la.. Maybe I feel I am nt gd enuff to b in tat band... perhaps.. I jus dun like it... It is like another responsibilities. Besides if e band is lack of me one person dun mk a different... I know sum of my buddies will stay becox of seeing of each other every week.. But I make myself suffer jus becox I wan to keep in contact... shake haed nt worth it... So I decided I QUIT... But jus felt abit pity for nt playing in stomp animore.. I dunnoe will we still b given e chance to b in?? dunno... wish so!!

Thirdly, decision of going out on wed... ok lets tok wat actualli tis date is all abt... okok skip tis part first...

Let's tok abt my luV life... ok recently there r a few guys tat ask mi out for valentine's day but too bad going out wif my grp of ger friends... Besides I feel much betta wif e gers.. nt becox i m les... But through my poly life, I start to realise lots of stuff... tat luV is nt simply so simple... Luv,like, admire, affectation,habit r all different defination.. I guess most pp will mistk luV as like,admire,affectation,habit... A gd relationship will last long when U finally find e right 1 u LOVE... Really LOVE as in whole heartedly onto 1 single person... Sum handsome hunks or watever passed by, n u wun gif a damn to look at him... why? becox ur heart is onli eyeing on ur vv single 1...N 1 yrs,2,3 or more.. HE is still e one... Ida(promoter cum god-mum) had given mi lotx of advices n I really felt she understand mi thus I agree to her... I find e confirm one before I step into another relationship.. I know it maybe long, n tis road might b gonna b lonely n hardshipped by I gonna tk it... I know i will find it one day.. hahaxx currenlt FREE & SINGLE.... I like it... Friends r always besides mi...Everyone will jus b as simple friends yeahx =)

Yap so u noe.. friends ritx.. n er he asks mi out... I dunnoe hw he feels abt mi... But to mi, ya at sum moment of time.. there is sum connection.... BUT it is simply jus soOo short... besides we jus gt close for abt 1 or 2 mths.... it will b better to b friends n nt more den tat [friends tis word will suit us more]... But to him towards mi, I dunnoe... I dun wan him to feel hurt or wat... So I guess I shd nt b tat close to him in giving him e wrong hints or wat... I might b wrong in wat he is thinking... Maybe he dun likes mi at all n jus simply friends... BUT i m jus afraid tat there might b a possiblities tat he likes mi la... PLz dun treat mi so well, I m scare of e feeling... Perhaps m I afraid to b in a relationship again?? But I can jus say, I will b e best of friends to u or anyone.. yeahx.... tats y e wed date? shd i go? as in giving him e wrong hint again... hmmm

BACK BACK BACK BACK BACK BACK to today wat happen....

Went to church in the morning.... Back n mit jia,apple,sor san at jE to orchard to shop n most imptly to celebrate for jia birthday... whoO **clap clap clap Wendy came to join us after tat at heeren... shop ard n hav ouR lunch at Burger king heex... Continue to shop n hunt for presents for her... Gt her a shirt n yap neoprint session. sad I dun hav a scanner... Hw to scan e neoprint??? hahaxx chill at starbuck... Then went on our went hm... HaV steamboat dinner wif family.. feel so warming... plz plz God may my bro will get gd grades for his A's level next week..

Yap Yap Jia, Carol, Adam.....
HAPPY 18th BIRTHDAY..... =D
CLUBBING TIME FOR U GUYS..... lolx

blogged @ 1:39:00 AM



THE BLOGGER ♥

Magdalene Bey
Sweet 19
Outgoing & Fun