<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/16838524?origin\x3dhttp://heexheexheex.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
• my-littlespace @bs.com
All good things will come to an end
Wednesday, February 08, 2006'♥

WhoO wake up at 6am tis morning & reached hm at 8.10am.... Finally early for today's lesson. N it has been long long since I hav nt reached sch early... The feeling is simply great... Went to school early & discussed UT wif sum of my friends... I m kind of confused 0-0 wif certain questions so went to sch early n took advice from them...Today's UT was the only one which I really cares that much since last term... Anyway today's UT is on Computing another word is sort like amaths stuff...Overall was petty gd & I felt confident> (**Plz Plz dun mk mi disappointed) ...

Today's problem is on cognitive, was rather easy and my group finished up the ppt rather fast... We distributed jobs to each and other and I went to mit xiao wen during the break. Lotx to catch up on each other life.. Miss her & geex she missed mi too.. (Plz Plz we r nt les ok).. Rather open with each other & tag well.. yeahxx!!

Today's ppt was over... N I guess my group has been shoot wif lot of questions... E main problem comes from the last sentence that we had made... One of our grp member had added it on at the very last min... Hmm was petty down after tat.. lolx dunno y....

**Realise something
Everyone will have an angel and devil inside themselves.... They r e one controlling us in what should do... Sometimes we wan to b e gd 1, but e little devil in us will make us felt like a monster.... Although we should nt feel in tis way, but e little devil jus simply influence us to b.... HOW??... Frankly speaking I felt down jus nw, perhaps is becox e one who has caused e small mistkes in e ppt... Overall e ppt maybe ok but simply e little mistakes tat has been made by *...... I guessed is my fauth too, for nt checking... Haix tats y... normally we r jus simply looking at e mistakes on a outside(Surface & blaming on pp) but y dun we tk a break, *tink abt it... & Realise e team spirit of a group should have.... What actualli I should hav do too.... pheW tok crap lolx... But tis is wat I haV seen today la.... lolx

Hahax let's nt tok abt such saddening tings anymore..... Went out wif san after sch... Borrow CD from e Panjang CD shop for mum... hahaxx n went to plaza after tat.... S lack at Moss burger and walked ard after tat..... hahax FUN FUN.. after tat head for HOME....
HOME SWEET HOME....

Tis Fri, O's level result will be OUT... All e Best to those who are taking..... Yeahxx may I will see a BIG WIDE SMILE ON everyone's face......

blogged @ 10:05:00 PM



THE BLOGGER ♥

Magdalene Bey
Sweet 19
Outgoing & Fun