<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/16838524?origin\x3dhttp://heexheexheex.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
• my-littlespace @bs.com
All good things will come to an end
Thursday, February 16, 2006'♥

Today is on sci module.. & ya new team.... gt to understand wat basically today's lesson is about... Onli the part where we were asked to place the deformation equipment... aiyo.... confusing 0-0... Overall nt bad... geex

After lesson rushed to Hereen to mit Wendy,Lynn and Diana for Sakea Sushi....heex makan lotx.. shit man been eating lotx recently.. I guess gonna becum a big fat pig sooner or later.. -00-zZ

yap great fun wif seeing them... laughter,crap,lame stuff... Then we went jalan jalan ard n lynn's shoes broke.. n so we went to look ard n buy a new one for her... After tat walk a long long way to scott that area for coffee bean to chill out there... We were petty tired and so the birthday ger treat us for sum coffee... Then we started to tok abt life, maid, studies,band, basically everything... It was realli a great day la, jus chit-chat... hahaxx Wif Wendy keeps on correcting my english...

On the way back, saw gers and guys wearing uniform... N suddenly I felt I MISS SEC SCH.... I miss myself wearing uniform... I miss e times in Sec 1,2,3,4...

Reflecting on myself & Life... I felt so lucky to haV gd friends ard mi... Understanding parents and warm family.... Crappy & funni sibling which dun fail to mk mi laugh.. Really appreciate what God has given mi.....

Found a new job, chinese tuition teacher for a indonesia kindergarden boi boi....
Can't wait to mit him....
New hi-5 set...
geex...
happy happy !! =D

blogged @ 11:12:00 PM



THE BLOGGER ♥

Magdalene Bey
Sweet 19
Outgoing & Fun