<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/16838524?origin\x3dhttp://heexheexheex.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
• my-littlespace @bs.com
All good things will come to an end
Monday, February 20, 2006'♥

Today lesson is on culture... My mind is totally blank wif lack of sleepness... Sorry grp mates for nt doing much.l.. But it was more boring because of the relief fac who is soo damn square....
N currently I am super duper sleepy..... I haV nt been slping since yest.. lolx... Staying up the whole nitx watching korean show... Sobbing & sobbing which used up lotx of tissue paper... Rather sad but humorous at the same time... Wif soOooO cute meng long ( jae hee) acting e main character...


Cum on people recommanding tis drama plz plz nt movie [SASSY GIRL]...

Basically tis show has about the same storyline as full hus... But is rather more sad... But happy ending.... Fate...

[ Best = 5] Rated 4

Yest went for work and rather tired... Hmm pmp becum lesser & lesser pp... Kind of weird n lonely......

Sat.... Watch e korean show e whole day & went to aunties hus for sum BBQ...Phew.. FUN??

Fri... WEnt ouT wif classmates to makan seoul Garden yummy yummy nice nice.... Den play pOol... Saw Joshua--> I am nt stupid II tat ah Beng.... After tat went to chill out for sum drinks.. SoO tireD den went hm n slp....

After watching e korean show, how I wish I will ever have tiS type of lOve story happen to mi...
Always believe in FATE......


** I believe in fate tat I will mit u at there......


blogged @ 11:38:00 AM



THE BLOGGER ♥

Magdalene Bey
Sweet 19
Outgoing & Fun