<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/16838524?origin\x3dhttp://heexheexheex.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
• my-littlespace @bs.com
All good things will come to an end
Sunday, March 12, 2006'♥

Sat 11/03/2006
Went to work in e morning & I m late... Help e grocery to face up before doing mine.. *Yawnx so damn tired.. Been busying ard for soO long, when will I b able to catch back my slp....-_-zZz
Marcus & Christie been teasing abt mi & Hairy.. Hmmm =X.... Small Marcus is BACK...yeahxx **clap clap.... & knew 2 new promoters.. Alvina & shi Ting.... GReat pp... heex =D....
Saw a v nice wallet during lunch break.... Ai Zhen, Eileen, kat *ting *ting *ting, u all shd noe wat i wan lolx......

Went to mit Ivan(been so long nv mit my tis friend) after work at Cine to watch the ger & I.. N shit tickets r out of stock.... I was like so happily ready to watch... hmm nvm still gt e chance... Thus both of us had our dinner at 1 of e jap shop... After tat head our way back to JP, to catch e movie "Date Movie"... E movie is sooo lame & crappy.. but funni.... I laugh & laugh.... It is the combining of sum others show such as king kong, mit e Focker, Hitch all those... N they mk a fool of it... lolx.....
[[** Little gers & boys, tis is a NC16 show.. Below then tat NO NO]] hahaxx

It was rather late & so Ivan walked mi back.... tanxs man... ya my first birthday present.. whoO tanxs again.. Like it... =D
**Next is urs... heex

blogged @ 7:23:00 PM



THE BLOGGER ♥

Magdalene Bey
Sweet 19
Outgoing & Fun