<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/16838524?origin\x3dhttp://heexheexheex.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
• my-littlespace @bs.com
All good things will come to an end
Sunday, March 05, 2006'♥

Jus half way through my blog skin... Actualli found a few skins tat i wish to use. But seems like it is hard for me to decide... So at e end, decided on tis little star blog which I tink is quite organise n sweet so used it...

Finished watching another korean drama again. I guess u all will b tinking wah siao y m i so crazy abt koreans shows... NO i didn't... It is jus part of my life to relax.... In watching shows can mk u laugh n realise friendship, relationship, family life lot & lot.. hahax sounds like I m promoting e show. Anyway I watched 3 english movie too tat I hav borrowed from e rental shop. [ The longest yard, Freaky Friday and Lizzie McGuire] All tis r kind of old movies... ya I m SLOW but tat doesn't means nw I m too late to watch it hax...

Today went to work & is like kind of tiring... Dunnoe y??
Went hm wif Ackley( After his dragon boat & changed bus at orchard) so mit up & took e bus hm together... Lotx of crap & laughter.... Went to JP's popular to look for K1 & 2 Chinese ass n is like e variety is like so little, end up leaving JP empty handed... Tinking back at e 2 little kids... Simply mk mi laugh... Mischivious like Monkeys but still I will tk up e challenge in doing my best. I believe in MAG my ownself... hax

whoO 4.24am nw... I m hungry!!! Stomach is rumbling...

Feels tat sumone is on my mind nw.... Guess whOoO... Tink Tink!!!
lolx a secret withim mi & myself.....
But simply unforgettable...... yeahx

MISS U

blogged @ 4:14:00 AM



THE BLOGGER ♥

Magdalene Bey
Sweet 19
Outgoing & Fun