<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/16838524?origin\x3dhttp://heexheexheex.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
• my-littlespace @bs.com
All good things will come to an end
Friday, August 18, 2006'♥

Hmm today went for database... Kind of easy for creating table all those... err... UT is alritx too...

Went to teach tuition after tat... Ya for those hu dunnoe... I am teaching tuition too..
2 kids *(K1 & K2) for chinese....

Pathetic student where I realli cant tahan them... 1 who is crying terribly loud... I cant even start e tuition for her so she ended up slping... E boi... hmm wat can i say onli... drawing,drawing,drawing..

I guess they dun realli hav e interest in chinese... Ask my mum(their chi teacher) abt their sch work... No improvement = Sad, disappointed,disgrace,guility....

Considering of whether will i b continuing tis job...
Their Mum was a great lady but 2 attitude children.... Simply headache....

Anyway sis birthday.. sang her a song..

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SIS, RINA, WEI ZHONE....

gonna going for jap class yeah!!!
& ya happy tat was selected for e IMF ( e bank meeting tingy)... one of e job over there...

Once in a life time experience... COOL...

CIAO

blogged @ 12:09:00 AM



THE BLOGGER ♥

Magdalene Bey
Sweet 19
Outgoing & Fun