<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/16838524?origin\x3dhttp://heexheexheex.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
• my-littlespace @bs.com
All good things will come to an end
Friday, September 29, 2006'♥

What makes a friendship last... Hav u everv thought of tis questions...

Sumtings happen today tat really tested on my friendship wif a group of my friends & mi...
In the morning, as usual I suppose to mit A in e morning... A has always been my vvvv gd pal & sistaz... thus we jokes & laugh but times where we over joke .. where I felt no ritx.. As such a gd friend... I haV no confident in telling her I felt although I noe is simply jus joking..

Maybe becox most of e time I am e bubberly ger hu jus laugh & smile even at e most saddening part of my day or so... I wun show my expression or emotion out but a wide smile on mi.. thus A doesn't noe I feel hurt... N so I told B is which r gd friends among mi & A abt it... N she told mi tat she wil help mi to pass e msg over to her...

Thus I told B nt to tell A abt it first currently & u noe wat...
e gong gong mi .. go n send e hp msg to A instead of B...
Thus causing A to read everything abt it...

When I reached e station... I found tat A has totally turned into another ger as compare to e last time... i was scare, nervous... I didn't noe wat to do.. She jus walked so fast & silent r kept btw us... I felt so wrong btw us... Worst of all... when we reached e sch... she does e same to B... In which I felt so guility to pull B down e problems as well.....

Thus I think it is time to speak e true of what happen... I told her & B told her too.. yet...
She explained tat she was sick.... But there is sumthing jus so wrong tat e click of us felt e same too..... I tried to joke & laugh yet she stilll remain e same as be4... OMG...

I thought friendship is forgiving.... haix

ya I noe is a trust tat I m in e wrong... but shdn't she jus put e matters down..
Besides it is jus a small matters... I cldn't understand y she jus wan to treat mi & B in tis way in which mk us guility..

I dun wish tat becox of a stupid msg tat cause a line btw such a gd buddy in which we hav spend so much times together... Time hav passed... Sum of us went home togther.. looks like it is getting better but still there is sum holes btw us tat hasn't been fill back wif e times... How??

Maybe tis is time for god to test us on our friendship.......
But always rem to cherish friendship.. They r e one who r most important to us...

I guess jus dun bring up tis matter anymore.. thus in order to let go of e passed & a bright new day again to us.... heex

Rem friendship is a bt luving, giving, caring more & more...
If there is really sumtihng btw pp...
Straight forward commenting will b better den ani others.....
Always cherish friendship yeahxx....

MAy everything b fine again....

blogged @ 10:15:00 PM



THE BLOGGER ♥

Magdalene Bey
Sweet 19
Outgoing & Fun