<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/16838524?origin\x3dhttp://heexheexheex.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
• my-littlespace @bs.com
All good things will come to an end
Sunday, October 08, 2006'♥

Hmm... yest UT was a madness..
1st UT is like already bad..
Hw abt e rest??
Maybe *ting *ting.... Time to buck up
But I can simply say tat.. I did study.. but e questions r place in a way tat is complicated to understand... Hmm Hmm

Went to teach e 2 kids tuition... & they r sooo cute..
Frankly speaking although i am damn freaking sleepy... but they jus simply bring a smile on mi...

Wat abt tis morning????
Woke up at 8am & went for work at paragon...
e HANA tat I had drawn on my hand ritx...
sum of e customer was kind of interested hahaxx....

Anyway went to mit my band gang at our old meeting place...
I reached ard 8 but we r suppose to mit at 9....
E weather is so bad tat I hardly can c anything....
hahax but actualli it looks misty too... in cold weather

Waited for them at e bus stop & guess wat I met Momo... Chatted a while & catch up on each other life... Hmm hmm petty nt bad... Anyway e gang of us gather together to celebrate lynn's belated birthday..

We hav Lynn,Wei Zhong,Li jia,kailyn,hermi,wendy &&&& mi.... geex
Went to Hermi's hus for those hu wans to Pee... lolx =)

Went hm after tat & chatted wif bro abt band stuff.... Hmm dunno wat's more to write...
Lotx of things to blog but I dun really noe wat shd i & shd i nt to write...

**Anyway sorry for ZY & ZG to cum & find mi...
End off letting u all go w/o mi saying anything....

Current PSI : 140

**Bloody RED WHOoOoo

blogged @ 1:03:00 AM



THE BLOGGER ♥

Magdalene Bey
Sweet 19
Outgoing & Fun