<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/16838524?origin\x3dhttp://heexheexheex.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
• my-littlespace @bs.com
All good things will come to an end
Friday, October 06, 2006'♥

ok today's kind of tiring.... Went out of hus at 7.15am...
Those stupid buses caused mi to b late for sch....
Today's lesson is on ERD diagram...
-Boring
-Lifeless
-IT's stupid

but tats life...

Understanding test is tml... & u guys noe wat.. I am still enjoying my life nw.. haven even touch on my resources yet...

Anyway JW & mi hav gt to forget sum annoying pp in which we wan to forget.. hahax found sumone *special friend tat is mend for us to be... hahaxx **chim ritx..

IS FOR U TO READ, FOR U TO FIND OUT!!
whahahahahaxx

Anyway accompany xiao han to IT help-desk to repair her labby for sum virus...
I am late for my jap lesson & so I took a taxi over to Adam's road.. Luckily I was jus simply late for 15mins... Or else gonna miss lots....

Went hm... n u noe wat.. becox my mummy wans to practice e indian tradition art so she tried on mi.. HER first attempt was a madness.. Thus I went on drawing it myself... wan to c my master piece... Stay tune...


How izzit?? Cool!!!


blogged @ 12:52:00 AM



THE BLOGGER ♥

Magdalene Bey
Sweet 19
Outgoing & Fun