<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/16838524?origin\x3dhttp://heexheexheex.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
• my-littlespace @bs.com
All good things will come to an end
Friday, December 15, 2006'♥

E passed few days of my holiday is like maddness.. Busy wif my working lifestyle... OMG ... it seems at e age of 18 yrs old & I am experience feeling of working like an adult... hahaxx ok Since last sat to Wed, I had been busy working from 10am to 8 pm everyday.... Each day 10hrs of work... It also include standing & e travelling time which took mi abt 3h for going to orchard & back from there.. Spend half of e day there & half slping.. so saddening... it seems no life at all....
Even my hand were damn dry becox of those dirty $$$.... no choice who asked mi to b a cashier damn...

Current still working in PMP... But it seems e life over there is not as high compare to last year... whoO time have changed.. Even e place also changed... Actually I feel like quitting after Jan but it seems my DM expect mi to at least finished my last yr of poly be4 I quit... But I wished to hav more exposed to the other area for job eg sale, food industry & so.... Hmm no idea.... Kind of saddening la.... Perhaps next yr den will tink abt it...

Err luckily my life were back yest....went to kbox wif ah han & ah li... lolx But sorry for my damn tired attitude... It seems like I never really joke & so... Perhaps too tired.. den I went off earlier & prepare for my jap class.. It is like so FAST, test is coming.. After tis jap test & I will b promoted to level 2 .. Great Japan wait for mi.....

Yap yest I hav also d/l e hana kimi esp 4... I am kind of slow la hahaxx.. But is really damn funni e show... Can't wait to watch e next show.... Jiro(Da Dong) is so **Cute... & In esp 4... JJ came in and tk a part in e show... He acted as Ella brother.... kk Besides watching tis... been catching up tis jap show which i hav bought Gambatte... It is abt sum canoning stuff & team spirit... E reason tat I bought tis show is becox of Nishikido Ryo..... hahax opx... Kind of mad wif jap show nwadays... & today I finally finished watching.. yap today I aint working too.. Thus I stayed at hm & prepared all e christmas card, prepare for my jap test, watch show, slack most importantly REST...tat is what I really need nw..

Sometimes in watching jap drama, how I wish tat, in the future I may have e chance to go over japan and worked.... Hope so... tats y I nid to gambatte nw in my japananes... heex

Anyway glad tat jing wen & siew yen had a great time over at taiwan & japan...
They r back... welcome...

At e same time, xing yun all e best for ur taiwan & hong kong trip..
Hw nice of them to go oversea....

Ciao

blogged @ 1:20:00 PM



THE BLOGGER ♥

Magdalene Bey
Sweet 19
Outgoing & Fun