<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/16838524?origin\x3dhttp://heexheexheex.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
• my-littlespace @bs.com
All good things will come to an end
Wednesday, December 06, 2006'♥


Hmm it haV been 1 week since I last post in my blog.... Jus nw i went to open a blog "WRETCH"... I find it kind of fun & becox I am curious abt it hahaxx... It can post entries in chinese.. So it is kind of nice... But after all, my chinese r getting worse =X....

http://www.wretch.cc/blog/Maggggg

Looking back it is kind of fast tat we r heading towards 2007 soOn.... Time is passing toO fast tat hardly can catch hold of it....

Last Saturday 2/12/06..... was Peter(Church mate)'s son wedding... Doreen, Aloy, mi was invitied.. Hmm end up onli Doreen & mi went.. Worse of all we r late.. & e wedding was held at St Mary.. & e church building is like soO beautiful & nice... I dream of 1 day to step on e red carpet in e church toO.. E couple is like soO *sweet... E whole process went through soO well...

I will try to descible how e process went.....
Church has a waterfall at e certain & a angel of choir of singer singing v beautifully... E guy hu played e piano is great toO... ahem.. is e music he played.. geex... E bell rang,,, tang tang tang tang...
E couple walked in, soO sweet as e choir sang... They were both asked to confess of their marriage, Swear & all those.. After tat exchange of rings & of course signing e booklet of marriage.. They left e church wif smile on them.. Background music is play by canon In D..... E music & their love confess almost made mi fell in tears.. Is soO sweEt.. opx 0^-^0
After tat we hav buffet in which there are lot of variety... Tis is e first time tat I cum across food tat r kind of nt bad....

Promoting :
http://www.rasel.com.sg/home.htm
Rasel e company tat catter those food...

After e foOd, went to meet xiao Han at town.... We started to shop, as I am aiming for a baggy & OG is having e 20% sale so we went.... hahaxx guess wat both of us bought each a flop....


haha tats my flop.. Orangie....!!!!

Next we head too Far East & change our target at looking baggy & shoes... hmm nthing much & thus we left... Met up wif ting ting at hereen.. by e time is kind of late... It is like so crowded by then....

Saturday night r packed with people.. I luV to shop during e nitx in orchard, becox there r lots of youngster of my age.. I luV e crowded atmos... Hmm mit kind of sum friends over there & they were enjoying themselves toO... Overall is a v happi day to mi mainly becox i do not nid to work..haha

Ok on sunday 3/12... After work, went to buy a baggy in which I had eye on, on sat... Wan to see my new baggy... ^________________^ wait & see then.. Ya mum says tat she will pay my baggy behalf of mi for my christmas present soO nice of her ritx..

Went to wait for jing wen at center pt(Aurher Yen) after buying my baggy.. By e time I reached there, there was this auntie hu told mi tat she hav went hm.. But I rem tat she told mi she will end at 10pm.. dot tat moment I was confused & went off.. Luckily jing wen called & told mi she was still there... E blury auntie... I will nt buy ur clothes man... hahax evil mi ...

Yest I was soO tired.... tat e coffee tat I drank was no use at all... E UT was alritx as normally I dun really care abt it.. I guess e result wil show how I really felt. hmm kind of happi tat I was selected to be student leader in e tis SIT camp... Although I attended tis yr cyber camp & it was great.. May e one cuming soon will b great too & gif mi tis great chance to noe more funky friends.. heex ya anyway I was selected for e open house tour for e SIT too... Really glad tat, e second modules tok gave mi a chance to hav a chat wif my module chair who tried to know my name becox of a help tat I hav offer to her... hmm

yaya my eye was so swollen tat looks like being box.. Actualli is true I had a fight with my friends..hahaxx jking jking... Went to see adoctor on monday & poor mi.. E doctor says tat my eye was infected & e last thing tat she says before i left was.. plz tie up ur hair..lolx opxx

Ting and bee lay came to my hus on Monday.. to gt sum shows.. hahax they think that my service to them was great hahaxx.

Tat day xiao han & ting & mi was discussing y kind of lot of smart girls like to be with guy who r of lower education than them.. We came to tis conclusion tat maybe those guy will realli dot on their girlfriend alot.. Compare to those guys who are of a higher edcuatio, thinks v highly of themselves. They expect e gers to know everything... SoO kind of true...

Time is speeding fast...

Today is officially e first day of holiday... YEAH!!!

Start of my holiday with watching hana kimi... Is acted by Ella & wun zhun... It is a show tat was written after a comic.. Is a funni show wif Ella acted as a guy & joined e guys' school to see a sport man wu zhun...After watching e show, I hav a changed of impression tat actualli wun zhun aint tat bad but still nt my type hahax... da dong looks better to mi.. heex sorry xing yun & jing wen.. hahaxx

Anyway all e best to jing wen & Siew Yen for a safe trip to taiwan & japan.. soO coOl lor

Onli mi in Spore... sobx sobx

Happy Bithday to Darius 2/12, Ida 3/12, Glen 4/12 & more to cum..... Dec babies

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO U GUYSS ^-^


blogged @ 9:16:00 PM



THE BLOGGER ♥

Magdalene Bey
Sweet 19
Outgoing & Fun