<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/16838524?origin\x3dhttp://heexheexheex.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
• my-littlespace @bs.com
All good things will come to an end
Wednesday, February 21, 2007'♥

Hey people...

Happy Chinese Year.. Today is e 4th day of new year..How u guys celebrated it??

E first day of new year is as usual, visiting my aunties & mum's side... did I say we went to watch men tu... But be4 we entered, there is tis guy who dun even gif e chance for my sis to get in.. Becox is a NC 16 show. Besides my sis is mths to 16.. Mad wif tat guy man... Thus sis & mi went to watch ghost rider instead of tis... alritx....

Second day, e whole family went to sentosa.. Trying out wif those new activities such as skyrider, 3D Matrix and more... Lotx of Bangadash... heex did I spell correctly... Kind of scary imagine sentosa fill wif bangadash..... But overall is kind of fun and luckily rain fall after we left & more people started to q after we went off.

Third day, mum, sis & me went to OG becox is on big sale.. I bought quite a number of clothing which I kind of like it heex... Nitx time, dad brought us to makan crystal jade.. yummy yummy.. I ate wanton mee... Gosh.. so fill wif 3 days of continuous eating gd food...
Today gt a piece of news... I dunno is gd or bad... My shanghai trip gonna b postphone to 1 week later.. Which is 3rd of March.. phew.. gd is tat I can save money but bad is tat I left lesser time over there... Gt it bad & gd news then..

hmm watched hana kimi jus nw.. I missed my fei lun hai!!!......

Anyway happy birthday to Ain.. SORRY i cant mk it to her bir today.. becox busy wif my injection, card, packing and so... Almost out of breath phew...

tml gonna meet up wif E36L to celebrate my birthday... OMG.. is like early ritx.. But thanks man they gt my heart... Going to GoodWood Hotel to have their high-tea buffert.. Cant wait for it tml....

Hmm recently gt lots of problem through my mind.. But I jus want to say...
I LOVE wat I am having nw... friends, freedom, single!!!
i dun wish anything to change for e time being
Perhaps tis china trip will mk mi feel better from all those problem& an answer for my problem
=)

blogged @ 10:45:00 PM



THE BLOGGER ♥

Magdalene Bey
Sweet 19
Outgoing & Fun