<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/16838524?origin\x3dhttp://heexheexheex.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
• my-littlespace @bs.com
All good things will come to an end
Friday, June 08, 2007'♥

Hi friends...

Finally I am back.. Miss Mi.. sorry for not updating my blog for like 1 week. As I went for diving training and trip since last sat to wed.. Been busy recently... Now I am soO burned off... lolx

Make quite sum friends which I really appreciate.. As my first training in school from sat and sun, was really not so good.. Drink quite sum water but slowly gt e tempo, I really felt much more better and getting e hang of it.... The instructors are all so fun..

But so sad is tat, I started to gt sick on friday and till now still hav nt recovered from it.

We packed all our stuff and prepared for monday trip. Hey did I tell u guys everyone gt a buddy. The instructor had assigned ger, boi, ger, boi... So of course I was assigned wif a guy name Kelvin.. Haha I tink most of e time, I will b assign to pp wif name "Kelvin"... ok he lives near me, same course but younger than me by 2 years... He knows my cousin... hahax but he is coOl la yet cute.... Sleep King I shd hav say...

Alright Monday, we are task to reach there by 6.30Am... thus Ben, Nila, Sathy, Mi share cab to sch... Been long.. We started on our trip wif lot of sleepiness... Reached there n hav Prata for breakfast...Yummy... Then abt 6hrs later.. finally we reached Tioman, book in our room and out to snockle.. Frankly I really dun like snockle as we go through thoes things we hav practice in school again in the shallow part.... On our way back... saw stars blink blink so damn nice... You can imagine a boat in the opensea,, totally darkness and star just above U... so nice.. I luv it...

Next day morning, head down to dive.. so coOl... current is soO big.. Then Kelvin helps mi wif my BC and I helped him too.. Buddy shd look after each other wat... Go through those basic steps again... ya nice and fun.....
Did I say,,, we did alot of jumping water like... plung in from jetty and boat... so shuangg.. LuV it
Actually sumthing happens, chou wei slipped and fall and hit the pillar... so scary... scretch and bleed. we all look after him and indeed after tat he is fine..
Thanks goddness, he is fine.. Praying tat he is fine....

Last day,, finally we hav our dive into opensea and current is like so huge... we r been draft here and there... But saw NEMO, turtle sooo coOl and nice.... Actually diving ain't tat bad after all.... The friendship tat is being build in tis trip is also gd tat we all enjoyed.. =)

Home we go,, took taxi back wif kelvin.. haha chat much.. Actualli after he is sumone hu is vocal if u know him well.. =)

Anyway sorry so wordy wif no pics.... Haven upload pictures yet... Pics will b up soon

blogged @ 10:35:00 AM



THE BLOGGER ♥

Magdalene Bey
Sweet 19
Outgoing & Fun