<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/16838524?origin\x3dhttp://heexheexheex.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
• my-littlespace @bs.com
All good things will come to an end
Sunday, July 29, 2007'♥

whoO yest went to work & when I board e bus, wave to sumone who looks familiar and the person show mi a curious look.. lol ... wave e wrong person whahaha... Quickly find a seat and fake to b sleeping.. lol

haha today find sum webby to show u guys.. wish u all hav a gd laugh...
First of all heritage look alike..

I guest u guys shd know abt this webby where u post ur pic to see who you look alike(artist)....

whahahaha look alike?
**Sy.. u like mi ritx.. hohoho yamapi.. no wonder tat time e phone pic u thought i m yamapi.lol

K next webby tat I going to intro.. is tis hair style webby... lol
The next turn up will b sum laugthter type of hair style..... Hold ur breath.. wahahah

Please comment anyone u tink is funny, nice, ugly, stupid whahahaha...
From Left to right 1,2,3,4
From top to bottom 1,2,3,4
Above set are lazy to choose the color so all brown lolx..

Cute.

I like this last one.. heex.. But too many colours
**Sorry abit blury..
Model: Magdalene

lolx

Credit...
Hair: http://www.makeoversolutions.com/

Any curious can ask mi..
Last & not least I wan to intro my new friend
Ryo lol.. my grown Tama

Ya tml will b e submission of FYP yeahxx. cheers to U guys.. Cheers to mi
UT!! Last lap. Wish mi all e best.. yeahx...










blogged @ 7:02:00 PM



THE BLOGGER ♥

Magdalene Bey
Sweet 19
Outgoing & Fun