<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/16838524?origin\x3dhttp://heexheexheex.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
• my-littlespace @bs.com
All good things will come to an end
Wednesday, July 25, 2007'♥

whoO whee counting down to 5 more days... That will b e end of FYP... I will be waiting for tat day... soOn to come yeahxx.....

Sorry not been updating my blog.... My AC adapter is officially died..... Been going to schoOl damn early to borrow labby.. Reached sch at 7.55am in e morning recently... Damn tired...

I went to Fujitsu & they provide me wif AC provider wif abt 160 bucks damn exp thus I went to sim lim to buy what i am using currently for 38 bucks.. whoOo

Bought tamagochi too whahahaha... I am still young k la.. I gonna to watch show already... bye =)

blogged @ 3:10:00 AM



THE BLOGGER ♥

Magdalene Bey
Sweet 19
Outgoing & Fun