<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/16838524?origin\x3dhttp://heexheexheex.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
• my-littlespace @bs.com
All good things will come to an end
Monday, July 16, 2007'♥

haha jus finished doing quiz of friends....
Maddness..... I dun wan to do quiz anymore..
Hahaha didn't do well & nw starts to tink alot.... My mind is fill wif bu fu qi ness... lolx...

I tink all tis quiz is alot of luck.. Frankly My quiz also a piece of crap... Closing down soon..
Sorry SY for ur quiz hahaha my luck is nt there to do well... Actualli I dun dare to submit... Then I close my labby, dun dare to see the score.... Open.. *Shock mi... I sooooo bu fu qi for urs & BL de.. Thus I redo.. lol luckily just pass... Or else I *Faint...

See la.. Now I no mood to study UT already.. Later ur quiz fail, my UT fail oso..... haha

Did I tell u guys, on my way to buy lunch today, I slipped and fall in the middle of shopping centre... Damn ma lu... Make my day so bad... LuckY ut is ok......

But tilll nw I stilll feel bad abt e quiz... -_-''

I closing my quiz too.... NO QUIZ FOR MI AFTER.... HATE E feeling of *guity.. lolx =X

blogged @ 9:10:00 PM



THE BLOGGER ♥

Magdalene Bey
Sweet 19
Outgoing & Fun