<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/16838524?origin\x3dhttp://heexheexheex.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
• my-littlespace @bs.com
All good things will come to an end
Thursday, July 19, 2007'♥

phew.... Damn sway I shd say... nw my head is smoking

u know wat happen?

Yest I send a msg to participate in the NEWS NDP contest....
Today's lesson, during the 6ppt, my hp suddenly rang wif tis weird number... Besides is 6ppt thus I didn't pick up and put on silent mode. Perhaps I will call back later.....

Abt 30mins when I tried calling back, it is already engage.. tHUs I dun really care anymore... Guess wat...

When I am back doing my RJ, while hearing e news and notice abt e NDP... Thus I recalled will the call link to the NDP thingy....

I called back ard 10 plus regarding who have called me.... It went through, guess what.... They say currently the news production are airing of news thus the production team are unable to listen to my query.. Perhaps they will me back again regarding any matters...

Oh my god.... what the hell will NEWS production will call me only if I have won the tickets for NDP... =X & I didn't pick up their call and there are 2 missed call too. Thus I bu fu qi & call back again.... Then they ask mi to call back tml morning. As this call is link to Goodmorning spore.. weird...

Wish me **luck in getting the tickets...... hahaha....

Luck is here then fly away....

blogged @ 10:55:00 PM



THE BLOGGER ♥

Magdalene Bey
Sweet 19
Outgoing & Fun