<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/16838524?origin\x3dhttp://heexheexheex.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
• my-littlespace @bs.com
All good things will come to an end
Thursday, August 30, 2007'♥

Weird tat I am blogging nw.. been sleeping & sleeping in e nitx.... ya catching up 1 of korean (Witch Amusement) show wif Mum... * I like the show.. Becox gt my favourite actor..... The one second on the right whahaha not "LEFT"

Mon & Tue chalet was fast over, imagine I reached there at about 12am. Pizza, Games, Drink, Chat and finally everything is over... Seems so fast ritx.... Haha ya we drink and sumbody was drunk...

Slept awhile and bookout... Left wif Pat & BL.... Went to hav Macdonald for breakfast. It was sooo great.. While eating, the RAIN starts to pour very heavily. thus we waited for the shuttle bus. Pat and BL are sleeping so soundly in the MRT.. haha I caugh sum pictures whahaha of them..

But I was totally drenched on my way home.. hahaha gt e feeling of when I was young.. When I was young, My mum will also force mi to bring umbrella and it was raining... But I also totally hacked my umbrella and play in the rain till I am totally wet. I am like so enjoy haha..

Alright after that I reached home, bath.... SLEEP ~ SLEEP ~ SLEEP ~ SLEEP

Yest met up wif my class girls... Felt elated... ><

Alright I going to work later... so tired.. But hav to work, so sad... I shd hav stayed in bed....

No choice... Yest I have a bad dreams like I am saving the country or so... hahaha v funni ritx.. But I dreamt tat I jumped into a pool of mud or so.. whahaha tats all.....

Pictures below:

whose's BUTT is tat.. LOl?
Haha... Trying to tk pic... Bad aiming USSSSS. USSSS. USSSSS

We Drink~ Sumbody was drunk!! NOT MI!! My Breakfast heex... HOTCAKEIE Gonna rush off to work~~
Ciao



blogged @ 10:57:00 AM



THE BLOGGER ♥

Magdalene Bey
Sweet 19
Outgoing & Fun