<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/16838524?origin\x3dhttp://heexheexheex.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
• my-littlespace @bs.com
All good things will come to an end
Wednesday, September 05, 2007'♥

hahaha I am finally back... People Miss mi ...This has been a busy weekend... Went diving camp wif us reporting on sat morning and firstly head towards yishun reservoir( Wat's e name... (Selita..)) to kayak!! WHOo!! SO damn fun la... hahaxx

I team up wif delon to kayak.... Then changing partner around in the middle of the water.. wahahahaha everyone of us gt e chance to drop into the reservoir.. LOLx I was burned...
**Pictures up in DElon camera.. gonna get from him..

After tat was the Amazing food raise wif everyone splitting into 3 groups to get the bbq stuff and see who reached east coast first... Wif mi, delon, weili rushing off.... Lotx of funx on e way....
Lalala~ Luckily we ain't e last grp...
Time for BBQ... helped up, cooked & party time..

I shd hav said,, sabrina's BBQ skill was great... =)
After food, sit ard & chit-chat.. did I say I met a new junior Andrea... But all of my new friends thought tat I am yr 1,2 ... whahahahha I AM YOUNG....
Alritx alirtx we gt our DIVING PASS & CERT hhohoho finally... I am officially a DIVER....
*clap *clap


Wilson been so irriating tat, delon,up & Mi went to the betok jetty to see people fishing.. Lol sat there & observing people fishing... How great it is LOLxx... Imagine us sitting there wif each of us drinking coke under e mood light... But is really crowded over there...

After tat,,, thought of getting sumthing to bite... Went towards sum shops but so sad.. CLOSED.

DELon is like "I wan Mac" & ya indeed we walked for 30mins to reach mac & hav big breakfast at 4AM.... Real crowded..

After tat head back to our tent wif us playing game on the way back.. hahaxx u know sum of our punishment is like rowing on the floor or road... Damn funni.... Then we took lotx of stupid pics also....



By then reached betok jetty & wait for e sun raise.... Up & Delon is like slpping on e chair like pig.... Ya is like so coincident... U guys know abt e Aviva Ironman challenge held in east-coast.. After e sun-raise went to watch e iRONman challenge wif pp from ard e world cuming over to challenge.. so coOl.. running, swimming, cycling.. I was inspired by them really... =D

Saw e first batch of swimmer is heading to shore..
Cycling event wif their bicycle in position
Home sweet home.. ~ I SLEPT e whole SUNDAY.... hahaha -_-zZ

Yest went out wif Xing yun & Jing wen to watch ratatouille ... *Cute
Then Sakea sushi..... heex enjoying myself...

XY ... EAT SOOO much lolx Yummy... ahhhhh Sushi-Roll Girl



*Stupid admin.... by e time I rushed back to see the result.. it is like down.. Oh man sianx

SOme Other pictures =) More pics up soOn

Our tent
Loving Gay partner whahaha Delon & Up.. Smile =)
Did I say, I wan to learn water skating.. soOo coOl.. sIMPly I LOVING IT..


TomorroW gonna meet up class girls.. chaLet.. fun fun fun
Happy Belated Birthday Cousin Yee mun
Happy Birthday ~Ah Nua,
Happy early Birthday Zann, Chloe

blogged @ 12:23:00 AM



THE BLOGGER ♥

Magdalene Bey
Sweet 19
Outgoing & Fun