<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/16838524?origin\x3dhttp://heexheexheex.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
• my-littlespace @bs.com
All good things will come to an end
Saturday, September 08, 2007'♥

Jus back from chalet which is @ Lena's house for 3 days.. whoO... Fun Fun Fun... *When I say thrice means it really is whahahaha

kk first day, went over to amk hub to meet the girls after my jap class. hohohoho simply enjoyed my jap class & met new friends & pp.. =)
Ya reached Lena's hus & went for supper.... chat chat chat ~ chat chat chat
NEXT MORNING...
*did i say surprise cake for zann & chloe.. LOLxx
I am first to wish ZANN HAPPY BIRTHDAY <> whahahax....

Second day, Time for extra buying, breakfast+ lunch= bunch hahaha... taxi back & lastly preparation back... At tat time, I was half-dead.. too sleepy but still helped them up wif e washing of food, table, soup.... Done & slack in e kitchen for awhile wif Joanna.. opx lolx.. abit tired wif long hrs of preparing... But steamboat was successful... games like nimbo rock, cola cola & more.... Feels like a kids again. wheee.... ~Bath, board game tat cracks my head... Chat chat chat till e next morning.....

WE WOKE UP @ 1PM today... Bunch@ Kovan HK Cafe.. Yummy, fill stomach...
Chat chat chat
**Cant believe we had been chatting for sooo many days.. whahahaha girls simply like to chat. BUT most importantly, tis is a bunch of friends which can chat RIGHT... common topics friend..

Met up wif shu Hui at Vivo @ 6pm... Oh man I am like so late.. But she is like happily shopping... phew luckily she dun really mind... AHHHHH MISS HER SO MUCH... Not been seeing her like mths...And perhaps e next gathering will b @ Jan 2008... she will b going oversea for intership... aRgh gonna miss her girl... Luv Luv

Shopping, chatting.. really alot to catch upxXx... =)

*Cherish all my dear friendsSssSsSsSsSsSsSs
u guys know hw i feel right..

Rather happy to get in e Academic Roll of Honours. But.t.t.t.t. GPA is still nt up to my expectation. I started to think, indeed lotx of them will wan to go NTU, SMU... I tink currently my position start to get threaten... Actualli I shd hav confident right.. alright gonna think of plan & alternative for my future.. so boring whahahaha.... alritx alritx...

Pictures... let's enjoy
Our first day supper.. Prata


Shopping for Steamboat food

Twin-sistax & me....
Our steam-boat foody.. I prepare some OKOKOK
Zannnie.... Don't b funni... No more peeping shoot lol

Resting for some ice-cream time.. whahaha =)
Lovely kisses from 4 us to Zannie... Match e lips.. LOL


Ok la.. gonna to sleep & work work tml,sun,mon &amp;amp;& tue skating time wif sy,xh...


blogged @ 12:51:00 AM



THE BLOGGER ♥

Magdalene Bey
Sweet 19
Outgoing & Fun